Twigs and branches instantly convey a nature-loving aesthetic to floral and event design. Whether you're looking to add an outdoorsy feel to a special occasion delivery for a client or trying to evoke thoughts of the great outdoors at a large scale event, The Chapel Designers have some suggestions for injecting a bit of nature into your design work.
- Suspend branches above a table at the reception or the ceremony altar area. Add individual flower stems, hanging candle holders or draping vines.
- Add Manzanita branches, Kiwi Vine, Curly Willow or flowering branches to a special delivery or centerpiece.
- Fashion flowering branches into a ring bearer's "pillow" or flower girl's basket.
- Create a woodsy framework for the bridal bouquet or get creative with a bridal bouquet alternative like this one by Flourish.
- Wrap the base of an elevated design with branches to add a rustic natural feel (and hide mechanics). Add moss and blooms to complete the look.
- Adorn the wedding cake with twigs and blooms. Using succulents, twigs and a unique cake topper, Blooms & Flora achieved the perfect balance of botanical elements on this stunning 3-tiered cake.
- Add drama and height to a mantel design by using taller branches. Weave seasonal flowers and foliage into the branches to achieve fullness and movement within the design.
To see more design inspiration from The Chapel Designers, visit us at: